Sunday, March 4, 2012

C4K Summary for February

Ring of Children

OmarA's Blog Post
     During the week of 2/5 to 2/12, I left a comment on OmarA's blog. His blog post was about his school, which was not disclosed for privacy reasons. He wrote that he loved his school and was pleased to attend a school that taught the Quran and Arabic. He also mentioned that the student council at his school was going to hold a toy and canned food drive. OmarA went on to say that his school had spirit days, where they sold Popsicle's.

     I told him that I was glad his school taught Arabic and the Quran to its students. I asked about what his school did on Spirit days. I also wrote that if I were nearer to his school, then I would donate some canned goods and toys to the student councils drives. I said that it sounded like the student council at his school did some really good things.  I left a link to my blog and the EDM310 class blog in my comment. http://kidblog.org/MrsDiazsScholars/omar66/nh-2/#comment-341

Ella's Blog Post
     During the week of 2/12 to 2/18, I left a comment for Ella on her blog. Her blog post was about completing her second year and moving to year three. She said that her favorite thing in year 2 was getting her own blog. She asked two questions of her readership. The first one was "what grade are you in" and the second one was " What has been one of your favorite things this year?"

     When I left a comment for Ella; I answered her questions. I told Ella that I was a junior in college at the University of South Alabama. I also said that I had enjoyed being able to take classes in the French language this year. I left a link to my blog in my comment.

Travis' ePortfolio Site
     During the week of 2/18 to 2/25, I left a comment for Travis. He has an ePortfolio site. I had to leave my comment on the classroom page, per his teachers instructions. He wrote about  some of the things he enjoys doing in his free time. He said that he enjoys hanging out with friends, going to the movies, going to a place called Jump Sky High, and playing video games. He also likes to play basketball, football, and golf.

     In the comment that I left for Travis, I told him that I liked to play football, as well. I also told him that I liked going to the movies. I said that I had been to the movies recently and seen Hugo. I asked if he had seen Hugo. I wrote that I enjoyed playing videos games and owned an Xbox 360. I asked Travis about what kind of video games he enjoyed playing and I told him that I had enjoyed reading his post. I left a link to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment